MOZZARELLA DI BUFALA, POMEGRANATE & PISTACHIOS
- mozzarella di bufala 112g or 4 oz
- Pomegranate seeds 32g or 3 TBSP
- Pistachios, Toasted 32g or 3 TBSP
- Pomegranate molasses 18g or 3 tsp
- Olio nuovo 60g or 4 TBSP
- Flake salt 10g
- Black Pepper, Ground Coarse 2g
1 - Toast the pistachios in a sauté pan with olive oil & salt over medium high heat once aromatic about 3 minutes take off heat and let cool.
2 - Cut the mozzarella into quarters, leaving the bottom intact so the 4 parts open to look like a flower. Place in a shallow bowl.
3 - Top the Mozzarella with pomegranate seeds, & chopped toasted pistachios
4 - Drizzle the pomegranate molasses over the mozzarella, then drizzle the olio nuovo
5 - Season with flake salt & fresh ground black pepper