TIGHTS FOR COLD & WET CONDITIONS
On days when most people stay home, these are the bibtights you’ll want for weather that is — shall we say — character-building. Insulation and waterproofing are both a must for bibtights when conditions are cold and wet.
- Fiandre - Men: For ultimate protection from the elements, the Fiandre bibtight has double-layer fabric on the knees and Polartec NeoShell fabric for warmth and water-resistance. Meant to pair with a heavy jacket, this bibtight features a lightweight upper panel for fit and breathability. The Total Comfort Pro chamois.
- Fiandre Norain - Men & Women: Striking the right balance between warmth and breathability, the Fiandre Norain bibtights are constructed with a brushed fabric that’s comfortable even if the group ride gets a bit feisty. With NoRain treatment from top to bottom, these bibtights are equipped to handle wet conditions. Bodyfit Pro chamois pads, a proven standby in Sportful’s line.
- Bodyfit Pro - Men & Women: brushed interior with fabric that’s mapped to offer warmth and breathability in all the right places. It’s also got water resistant treatment on the lower legs to ward off spray when the weather turns. Total Comfort Pro pads.
- Infinium – Men: Featuring the GoreTex Infinium fabric, this bibtight is equipped for the coldest, wettest rides. Combining wind protection from waist to ankles plus advanced water resistance, the Infinium thrives when the mercury drops and the rain falls. Total Comfort Pro chamois is built for all day in the saddle.
TIGHTS FOR COLD AND DRY CONDITIONS
Dry, cold winter days with brilliant sunshine — perfect conditions for base miles to build for the springtime, right? Bibtights need to balance insulation and breathability to thrive in these conditions. Seek out bibtights with brushed fabric that has strategically placed wind-proof and water-resistant panels.
- Total Comfort - Men & Women: A mainstay of the Sportful lineup, the Total Comfort bibtights have brushed fabric throughout to protect your legs and knees from the chill. With water-resistant fabric on the lower legs, these bibtights are breathable enough to keep you comfortable from morning to midday. Men’s and women’s options feature their respective Total Comfort chamois pads.
- Classic - Men & Women: Look no further than the Classic bibtight if you’re expanding the cycling wardrobe to handle your first full winter of riding or training. Its breathable, brushed interior handles all but the coldest conditions. The Bodyfit pro chamois ensures both men’s and women’s options are comfortable for long miles.
- Neo - Men & Women: Choose the fit that works for your riding; Neo is available in bibtight, strapless tights, and bib knicker options. All configurations feature the same brushed, breathable interior plus the Bodyfit Pro chamois in men’s and women’s variants.
TIGHTS FOR GRAVEL RIDING
Leaving the pavement leads to bigger adventures. While many of the bibtights in this guide are great for forays into gravel, we’ve found a bit of extra weatherproofing and storage makes for happy riding when you’re exploring.
- Supergiara - Men & Women: With two leg pockets and two waist pockets, Supergiara is up for any adventure. It carries all the fixin’s you need to stay fueled and supplied on winter gravel missions. Its fabric is mapped for the right blend of breathability and insulation. This bibtight has water resistant treatment on the rear panel to ward off spray. The women’s model features Sportful’s popular magnetic release bibstraps for minimal disrobing. Each gender features its respective DMS chamois for additional comfort on bumpy terrain.